1. Embryo: Various spherical blanks are produced by var […]
1. Embryo: Various spherical blanks are produced by various methods.
2. Rough grinding: Put the spherical blank into the grinding disc which is matched with the blank size and has the same concentric ring shape and the triangular grinding groove of the same size, and add oil and coarse abrasive; the upper grinding disc rotates and lowers. The grinding disc does not move. The above grinding machine is called a coarse grinding machine.
3. Cleaning: Every time a rough grinding is completed, the oil and coarse abrasive residue adhering to the surface of the ball should be washed.
4. Fine grinding: the coarsely ground blank is put into the fine grinding machine; the low viscosity oil and the fine abrasive are added and ground to the standard size;
5. Polishing: The process is similar to coarse grinding and fine grinding.