Presumably, many people don't know about the glass ball […]
Presumably, many people don't know about the glass ball and don't know what it is. In fact, the glass ball is a kind of handicraft commonly used for decoration and decoration. The glass ball can be used as a grinding glass ball, a sandblasting glass ball, a road glass ball, and a colored glass ball. Which role does the sandblasted glass ball do?
Sandblasting consumables are divided into: glass ball, glass sand, resin sand, steel sand, brown corundum, green silicon carbide, black silicon carbide, white corundum, stainless steel pill, steel pill, black corundum, walnut shell, corn cob and so on. Today, we will introduce the sandblasting glass ball: the sandblasted glass ball uses compressed air as the stealth power. The glass beads are sprayed at high speed, high pressure, and sprayed onto the surface of the workpiece for shot blasting and finishing.
1. It can clean up various forgings such as punching, section pressing, glass, rubber and plastic, metal casting and extrusion.
2. It can eliminate tensile stress, increase fatigue life and improve stress corrosion resistance. Such as: aircraft engine turbines, blades, shafts, landing gear, various springs, gear hydraulics, etc.
3. Circuit board, plastic sealing on the tube before the tin cleaning and removal of waste edge burrs.
4. It can remove the plugs in the piston and cylinder. Provides a bright, semi-matte surface for medical machine tools and automotive parts. ·The sandblasted glass ball can clean the parts such as the motor, the coil during overhaul, and the brush rotor.
5. It can clean and deburr all kinds of metal tubes and non-ferrous metals. Shot peening and finishing of textile machinery parts.
More Details: Green Glass Ball