1. The chemical composition of the glass sphere should […]
1. The chemical composition of the glass sphere should be stable and meet the specified requirements.
2. The composition of the glass sphere should be chemically analyzed frequently and periodically. When problems occur or the composition fluctuates too much, increase the number of analyses until the ingredients are controlled to within the acceptable range.
3. The chemical uniformity of the glass sphere is good, which is the result of good melting temperature, clarification and homogenization during the melting process of the glass sphere.
The current methods of inspection are:
(1) Uniformity (streak disappearance distance) measurement:
The medium alkali ball should not be larger than 27mm.
The alkali free ball should not be larger than 26mm.
(2) Determination of secondary bubbling temperature:
Medium alkali glass ball shall not be lower than 1065 ° C
E-glass ball must not be lower than 1055 ° C
After the internal quality inspection, any glass ball that meets the technical requirements of chemical analysis, uniformity and secondary bubbling temperature measurement can be judged as a qualified ball.