1. For night reflections of traffic markings such as ze […]
1. For night reflections of traffic markings such as zebra crossings, forbidden lines, double yellow lines and other road markings for urban traffic roads, such glass beads are often referred to as reflective glass for road markings. Beads, referred to as: reflective glass beads.
2. Used for industrial machinery sand blasting and shot peening. Including: surface matt treatment of stainless steel products, cleaning of various molds, removal of tensile stress of various types of parts, increase of fatigue life, cleaning of semiconductor devices and plastic seals before removing tin on pipes, medical equipment, textile machinery and Shot peening finishing of metal-like products, cleaning and polishing of various metal tubes, non-ferrous metal precision castings, and removal of burr residue, etc., such products are called shot blasting glass beads.
3. Glass beads can also be used as a filler, a reinforcing agent, and the like. It has been widely used as a new type of material in medical devices and in various fields such as nylon, rubber, engineering plastics, and aviation.
4. High refractive index glass beads are used for reflective fabrics, reflective coatings, chemical coatings, advertising materials, apparel materials, reflective films, reflective fabrics, reflective signs, shoes and hats, school bags, water and land rescue Necessary materials for products such as supplies and night activities.
In summary, the four main uses of the glass microbeads are already necessary production materials in many industrial fields, and their market demand and use will continue to expand with the development of society and the advancement of science and technology.
Details: Green Glass Ball