The quality of the glass ball directly affects the stab […]
The quality of the glass ball directly affects the stability of the fiberglass drawing operation and the improvement of labor productivity. Therefore, the appearance quality and intrinsic quality of the glass ball must be strictly controlled.
(1) The diameter of the glass sphere is 19. 5 ± 7 mm, and the roundness (the difference between the maximum radius and the minimum radius) is 0.5 mm.
(2) Intensive small bubbles of diameter below 0.5 mm are not allowed in the glass sphere. Bubbles above 0. 5mm: no more than 15 alkali-free glass balls; no more than 10 medium-alkali balls.
(3) Stones and colored impurities are not allowed to be trapped inside the glass ball.
(4) The surface of the glass sphere is not allowed to have a blasting of more than 5 mm in diameter.
(5) The surface of the glass sphere shall not be contaminated with any oil, alkali powder, rust, serious pitting and other impurities that are not cleaned.
(6) The depth of the scissors of the glass ball shall not exceed 0.5 mm.